Please select a year to enroll for
2020-2021 school year start date is August 5, 2020.
Entries should be made using proper upper and lower case. Do not use all capital letters.
• When entering your address, please enter it with no periods and no street directions—Use the following as an example: 15959 Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91745
Please follow the step-by-step instructions and proceed as instructed. You will be asked to create your personal account using your email and a password. A message to confirm your account will be sent to your email. Click on the link that is sent to your email to complete creating your personal account. You may then enter your information. Please print out the final page and bring it with you to your school site. You must enter all of your students separately. The enrollment process is not officially complete until all required forms and original documents are verified and approved at your student's school.
How long does online enrollment take?
The online process typically takes 20-30 minutes and requires a valid email address. If you are unable to complete the process at one sitting, you may logout and resume the process at a later time using your email address and the password you created. To resume data entry for a student, click the "Resume Enrollment" button.
Please note that the enrollment process is not complete until the online enrollment information has been reviewed by the school, other school forms are complete, residency has been verified, and the school deems the entire enrollment process to be complete and acceptable.
What information do I need to complete online enrollment?
You will need the following information to complete the online enrollment process:
- A valid email address.
- General information about your student.
- Name and district of previous school.
- Parent/Guardian home, work, and cell/contact phone number (for each parent/guardian listed).
- Parent/Guardian home address (for each parent/guardian listed).
- Name and phone number of two or more emergency contacts.
- Local physician name and phone number.
- Date first enrolled in any USA school.
- Date first enrolled in any California school.
- Date student entered USA (if student was not born in USA).
How do I get started?
To begin, click on the "Next" button below. You will be asked to provide your home address, and information about you and your student.
What do I do after completing the online enrollment process?
Upon completion, you will be required to provide proof of residency to your assigned school before completing the enrollment process. Other information will also be gathered at the school.
Who do I contact if I am having trouble using the online system, or would like to make a comment or suggestion? If you are experiencing issues with the online enrollment system, please contact the school office for assistance. If you would like to make a comment or suggestion regarding the system, you may click on the "Comment/Suggestion" link at the end of the enrollment process.